Death toll crosses one lakh: 17 lakh cases; In Spain, at least 510 people missing their lives a day after March 23. This image displaying Health workers graceful a patient to a Brooklyn-based hospital in America. There are 1.77 million coronary patients in New York.
- Iran has the highest 68 thousand 192 cases of infection in Asia after China (81, 953)
- Brazil’s April 3 death toll was 359, below from 1,074 on April 11
- The 102-year-old is released in Britain after being healed
- Forty people of Indian source die in the United States and over 1,500 positive
- 18747 people in America and 18849 in Italy missing their lives
Corona patients have increased to 17 million worldwide. So far, one lakh two thousand 734 people have missing their lives. More than 3 lakh 76 thousand people have been discharged after treatment. In Europe, 8.50 million cases have been reported and 70 thousand people have died. According to the British newspaper The Guardian, Spain lost at least 510 lives on Friday after 23 March. On the other hand, 10 thousand 235 people have died in Asia, the highest in Iran, four thousand. Countries around the world should not hurry to end the lockdown, the World Health Organization told the World Health Organization (WHO). It can cause more people to die.
Brazil has executed three times a week. In France, 987 people missing their lives in 24 hours and 980 in Britain. The death toll here is 9 thousand. The worst impacts of the pestilence after Italy are currently being seen in America. There are more than five lakh total positive cases. In the last 24 hours in America, 2043 people have been killed. The total death toll here is 18 thousand 747. Spain has killed 510 people in the last 24 hours.
Trump said a separate task force would be formed to decide on the exemption restrictions to detain Corona. No one has died in the state of Wyoming, United States. Here are 253 Definite cases. The United States has said that countries that refuse to call their citizens home in the midst of the Corona epidemic will be granted visa bans.
777 deaths in New York in 24 hours
The US state of New York has overtaken the home town in the matter of a positive case. There are 1.77 lakh positive cases and the death toll has risen to 7 thousand 844.
Italy kills 570 people in 24 hours
Italy has killed 570 people in 24 hours. First, there was a lockdown from March 9 to April 3, then it was done on April 13 and now extended to May 3. There have been 1.48 lakh positive cases of Corona and 18 thousand 849 people. Italy has 100 deaths higher than the US. The United States is requisite to have the highest death toll this evening as compared to other countries, as nearly two thousand people are losing their lives every day for the past three-four days.
Brazil kills three times a week
Health officials said the decease toll from the Coronavirus in Brazil has tripled in a week. There were 359 fatalities in April. In Brazil, 20 thousand positive cases have been reported and 1074 have lost their lives.
In France, 987 people lost their lives in 24 hours
The number of positive cases in France has increased to 1.25 lakh and the death toll has risen to 13 thousand 197. In France, 987 people have lost their life in the last 24 hours. France is the fourth country after Italy, the United States and Spain, with higher mortality rates.
The 102-year-old is healed in Britain
980 people have lost their lives in Britain in the last 24 hours. In Britain, 73 thousand 758 positive cases have been reported and 8 thousand 958 people have lost their lives. Here 244 people have been discharged from the hospital after treatment. They also include a 102-year-old man. However, the name of the old man has not been announced. Britain’s Prime Minister has come out of the ICU. He is undergoing nursing at St Thomas Hospital in London.
1. There have been 46 new Corona cases and three deaths in China, with only 1089 currently active cases in China.
2. Turkey has announced a 48-hour curfew in 31 cities. There are 47 thousand positive cases reported and one thousand people have lost their lives.
3. 40 people of Indian origin have died in the United States and more than 1500 are positive.
Nine 190 cases were reported in 24 hours in Pakistan; The total case here is 4788 and the death toll is 71.
4. 3 million packets of paracetamol from India will arrive in Britain on Sunday.
5. 20 employees at the President’s Palace in Afghanistan have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
6. 3 million packets of paracetamol from India will arrive in Britain on Sunday.