Wondering that what all the difference it implies when it comes to acknowledging the individual features like that of the 417 and 462 visas respectively? Well, the answer to this question is not as tricky as it may sound.
Both the types of visas allot a set of beneficial features for overseas Australian citizens, who age approximately between 18-30 years and who long to come to Australia by granting a working holiday visa accordingly.
But, on the contrary, these two visas have a clear set of noteworthy discrepancies. All of you on the other end must be wistfully awaiting to know is that what these disparities are all about. Well, for that to become aware of, you have to consider these facts and information till its furthest point. Some of them being the:
- Which people can actually apply?
To begin with, not everyone can apply for any of these two visas. With that being said, the individual applying for the Working Holiday Visa Subclass 417 has to be the concerned citizen from a few particular nations, those which are merely permissible to this particular Australian visa.
Some of those countries being Canada, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Denmark, Finland, Republic of Ireland, Hong Kong, Germany, Japan, Republic of Korea, Italy, Netherlands, Malta, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Norway and that of Taiwan.
Whereas, people applying for the 462 visa, has to have a passport pertaining to a particular group countries irrespective of any of the nations of the 417 visa.
The following countries being China, Chile, Austria, Argentina, Czech Republic, Hungary, Indonesia, Luxembourg, Israel, Peru Poland, Malaysia, Slovak Republic, Singapore, San Marino, Thailand, Spain, Slovenia, the United States and Turkey and Vietnam and last but not the least Uruguay.
People applying for any of the either visas, has to be indispensably the valid passport holder from either of the concerned group of countries, like that of 417 and 462 respectively.
What are the difference between the time periods?
Well, the difference between the time frame between the 417 and 462 subclass visas is different quite up to a great extent.
In relation to the aforementioned statement, the Visa Subclass 417 grants the permission to procure a prolonged holiday visa, as long as long as 2 years at a go provided if the applicant worked in that of a regional city in Australia, continuously for three months in accordance to the concerned company’s needs and demands.
On the other hand, the 462 visa in any way doesn’t permit a visa for such an elongated working holiday session of this sort.
The pre-requisites for both the visas vary to a great extent
If you are anyhow being surged with this fallacy that there are no noteworthy differences between these two visas in terms of credentials submission, then you are utterly getting a wrong understanding.
There are again a clear set of differences, when it comes to presenting the necessary valuables for each of those. A few of them can that be considered without an iota of doubt.
- The 462 visa indispensably requires a couple of documents, only by submitting which you finally become legally justified to get a permission for this visa granted whereas the 417 doesn’t impose any sort of stringent credentials requirements like this
- However, most of the visa Subclass 462 applicants need to be an authentic holder of a substantial letter of support for the sake of obtaining the legal permission for the application that invariably pertains to the concerned visa
- Besides, the applicant must possess this sort of letter of support only if they do not belong to any of the following countries like that of Israel, China, Argentina, United States and most importantly Singapore.
- On the other end, the 417 visa doesn’t demand this kind of highly legalized norms to abide by for any of the applicants out there.
- That apart, the 462 visa also requires ostensibly a few substantial evidence of a reasonable communication skill in English regardless of any accentual influence of the American citizens while the 417 visa doesn’t require any demand to be complied of this kind.
How long is the stay duration for each?
Well, to say in broader terms, both the 417 as well as the 462 visa allow a minimum stay period of 12 months applicable to each against the incessant service constantly for 6 months on any of the concerned Australian cities in companion with any of the fellow employers pertaining to the worker concerned.
But after quite a while, there came some effective amendments in the legal norms and conditions in relation to the 462 Visa Australia in accordance to which after covering the primary phase of visa, a person has the legal assent to apply for a secondary holiday working visa as well comprising the same stay duration.
Key features of the 417 visa
Although, not quite facilitative like that of the 462 subclass visa, nevertheless the 417 Visa Australia has still to offer you a number of privileges. How about having a quick look at each of them:
- You can stay in Australia for 12 months at a stretch
- You can unflinchingly work in Australia continuously for 6 months for each employer at a time
- You can pursue any sort higher studies from that of Australia for not less than 4 months, no matter what
- You come to Australia as many times as you want as long as your concerned visa remains valid all through this time.
Get the best visa services
If you want to apply for either of the Visas, that is 417 and 462 subclass visas respectively, you can hire a team of immigration experts from any Migration Agent Adelaide and get the best migration services related to the successful procurement of your visa.
A potential migration consultant will help you with every possible legal strategies and ideas from time to time for you to apply for the concerned visa much more quickly and efficiently.