SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) is the one that plays an important role in regulating the capital markets. It has the ability to protect the interest rate of the investors and helps you to develop the initial capital investments under certain rules and regulations. SEBI monitors and manages the capital securities in which the investors to be stayed to. Under securities and exchange board of India, there are so many departments managed such as finance, human, resources, market analysis, legal affairs, economic, and a lot more.
In terms of the securities markets, SEBI has the power to detect fraud practices and help you to make sure in the account of transparency and accountability. And also, it helps you to offer certain rules and regulations in order to consider legal action against the abuse. In addition, SEBI has the ability to guard the rate of interest to find if there are any malpractices have happened. Have a brief look at the following and know the role of SEBI!!
What are the functions of SEBI?
The functions of the SEBI is mandatory and sure you will come to know what actually the SEBI is and its role through the following points.
- As in general, SEBI is specially designed in order to protect the investor’s interest in the capital market
- And also, it promotes security development under certain rules and regulations
- In addition, it paves a great platform for the services such as investment advisers, stockbrokers, merchants, agents and a lot more in order to allocate the work
- Most importantly, it has the capacity to control the functions such as securities, investors, agencies, participants and much more
- if there is any fraud trade practices have been found, SEBI helps the services to prohibit the securities in a simple way
- it makes sure that the investors are educated so then they will come to know the real importance of security markets
- And also, it monitors important achievements of the companies and determines the shares
- As a whole, it ensures that the capital market is effective and takes care of the profits in the upcoming years.
- If any of the companies wish to do the business, then you need to ask for permission to access the capital markets. if so, then it could be possible by means of SEBI since it has the authority to facilitate the business in a smart way!!
What is the main aim of SEBI? Controlling and regulating capital securities is the main motto of the SEBI. Actually, it has been done with the regular monitoring of the investor’s interest and makes sure that the savings of the people are entirely safe and secure. In addition, SEBI has the power to inspect the account of the stock exchange in order to verify any misdeeds. On the other hand, securities and exchange board of india checks the financial documents and so it would be beneficial for the investors.